Garage Door Repair & Installation Company in Snohomish WA
Garage door repair service in Snohomish WA
Are you searching for a garage door repair & installation company in Snohomish WA? All Star Garage & Gate Repair can assist today. Call now to speak with a company representative for a free estimate.
We provide the following services to Snohomish WA residents:
Broken Garage Springs Replacement
Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Opener Repair
Garage doors that open by moving up, either in one piece or in small sections, use spring tension to function. One or more springs give the power for the door to move on the metal tracks located on the walls of the garage.
Most of the times when the garage doors don’t function properly, the issue is very small and easy to fix. It could be loose hardware or screws or many other small issues that you can fix on your own. Here are some of the basic things you need to check and do to repair your garage door.
Garage Door Repair
- Plates holding the springs –the screws of these plates where the springs are placed must be tight. Check to see if they are tight and correct any loose screws.
- Hardware –check for any loose hardware and correct by making them tight.
- Hinges holding sections together –for doors that roll up in small sections, make sure all the hinges holding the sections together are in good shape and have tight screws. Replace any damaged hinges.
- Doors –sagging doors should be fixed by correcting the hinges of the door.
- Large screw hole –this makes the screw appear loose. Use a longer screw but with an equal diameter to the previous.
- Crack on wood at the hinge –fill the cracks using filler after removing the hinge. Let it dry to fix a different hinge.
For doors with one spring, get a garage door repair company to do the repairs. Otherwise, you could easily harm yourself.